The HHA504 Model Hollow, Aluminum Cylinders have 57 tons capacity and 4.14" of stroke. They also have a "hole" through the middle for the cylinder which has a 2.01" diameter. These hollow, aluminum cylinders are great options to the traditional steel cylinders where weight and portability are important factors.
- Single acting, spring assisted return
- Hollow piston design for pulling, pressing and tensioning applications
- Hard anodized piston rod and cylinder for corrosion resistance and increased durability
- Steel base plate to protect cylinder body
- Low friction bearing surfaces
- Anti-extrusion seals for improved performance at high pressures
- Grooved saddles fitted as standard on all models.
- Optional piston rod saddles are also available
As described above we find that these lighter cylinders are much preferred to the standard steel cylinders when movement and positioning by hand is required. On average, the aluminum cylinders are about 1/2 the weight of the steel equivalvents which makes them much easier to move around.