The HHS302 Single Acting, Hollow Cylinder has 36 Tons of Capacity and 1.97" of Stroke. The Center Through Hole has a Diamter of 1.38". Max Working Pressure is 10,000 PSI (700 Bar).
- Single acting, spring assisted return
- Hollow piston design for tooling, maintenance and tensioning applications
- Nitrocarburized piston rod for corrosion resistance
- Low friction bearing surfaces
- Anti-extrusion seals for improved performance at high pressures
- Collar threads withstand full load
- Optional piston rod saddles are also available
Since these cylinders are hollow most of our customers will use these cylinders to pull against and application. Since the hole in the center of the HHS302 is 1.38" in diameter, a 1.25" threaded bar can fit easily through the center. Once the threaded bar is through the center, then a nut and washer is added to the end which the cylinder will push against. The other end or the free end of the threaded bar, will be attached to what is being pulled against.